Melev's Reef Custom Auto Top Off Reservoir GIVEAWAY! - Claimed

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done. I'm tired of filling up my little 3 gallon trash can every other day (all I could fit in the space next to my sump). I've been toying with ordering one the last couple days. Now I'll have to wait and see if I win!

I'd love to see one of the sumps or peacemaker boxes in the next giveaway.

mardoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have like a fb page long time ago :)
i love his frag tanks but like to win Top off reservoir with a float valve. i can replace my 2.5 gal clear jug lol

TheClark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 and 2 complete!

A kalk reactor would be awesome for the next giveaway.

Last edited:

Greasemonkey13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All their products look amazing. Any of them would make as great giveaways. Maybe offer a custom build under x amount? Or more sumps/ reservoirs

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these diverse answers. I'm very interested by your comments, as it isn't just big stuff as one might normally expect. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me. Those of you that stated you've purchased from me: Thank you for your business, as it allows me to continue to run Melev's Reef as my day/night job. :) Those that liked the facebook.com/melevsreef page, thanks for being a fan. And if David doesn't mind, I'll just drop a link to my YouTube channel incase you didn't know about it: www.youtube.com/melevsreef

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All these diverse answers. I'm very interested by your comments, as it isn't just big stuff as one might normally expect. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me. Those of you that stated you've purchased from me: Thank you for your business, as it allows me to continue to run Melev's Reef as my day/night job. :) Those that liked the facebook.com/melevsreef page, thanks for being a fan. And if David doesn't mind, I'll just drop a link to my YouTube channel incase you didn't know about it: www.youtube.com/melevsreef

We would mind if you didn't!

mainn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like all of the little bits and pieces offered, the holders and other stuff. I think the fish trap is a pretty novel idea that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Trojans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. I would be interested in the sump model F.
It looks like a lot of space and there is always a need for some beneficial algea.

Tibbsy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great contest! I think any of Melev's custom acrylic stuff would be great - overflow boxes or sump models E or M.

Back