Melting or shedding?

I just hacked away at it, I got a lot more off, but you can see in the pictures, there's still some bad part. I can't really get to it, should I just attack that part with a knife to get it off, or what?
1702069867441.png
1702069927284.png
1702069939479.png
Nah, looks good enough now. Just let it recover and I think it will be fine.
 
Cool, thanks. Would it pose any risk to any fimbriaphyllia I may introduce later on this week?
Nah, it shouldn't. Hammers and octospawn/frogspawn won't care. Proper euphyllia like torches are more sensitive generally speaking, but not the type of corals that I think would get affected by chemical warfare or shedding from a leather.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new