Member's Official Full Tank Shot thread...

on that note, I guess I'll add my bare FTS here... ;)

FTS as of 07-06-09
07-06-09_FTS.jpg


Side view
07-06-09_Wide.jpg
 
Here is my current 3 yrs. established packed 40b. 95% of the SPS you see was grown from 1/2''-1'' frags.

IMG_2682.jpg


Here is my current project. It is a 450-500g system with 270g DT 72''x36''x24''.

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg
 
My 90gl set up for 7 months. This is what I upgraded to from a 24gl nano. wish i had a better camera than my kodak 7.1 mp point and shoot
100_1796-1.jpg
 
Jim,

I think yours is one of the nicest so far.

Here is mine taken March 09. I'll post an update shot in a little bit as the tank is in a transformation. This includes taking out some colonies, trimming back others, and adding more LPS!


180_3_09.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here is my 180 from when I first set it up.

FullTank.jpg



And here it is Now.

Complete.jpg



It needs more rock and alot more life.
 
Last edited:
240G Long Mixed Tank

Work in Progress. About 1.5 Years Old - Also my 1st aquarium ever!
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 278

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new