Member's Official Full Tank Shot thread...

here is mine a year ago!

IMG_1109.JPG
 
Last edited:
My 140 @ 2 years old.

140-12-22-09.jpg


This was my DIY 7 gallon nano. I used it to collect a few frags while I was getting my 140 together. I took it down and moved everything to the other tank. Kinda wish I had kept this one up and running.

ShoeBoxReef1-07.jpg
 
Last edited:
275 mixed reef

Sorry..didn't know how to edit:neutral:..not even sure if I can have 2 of the same up..we'll find out I guess..but if your gonna delete one..delete the 1st one please...:)
2010_0207FTS0001.jpg
 
Here is my 6 weeks old tank. All LS are from my RSM tank(pic below)

Old RSM tank
IMG_3496.jpg


Current tank
IMG_4047-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new