membership?

Duane Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
305
Location
Mobile AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to sound overly selfish but I notice there are contests from time to time that get kicked off by paying for a supporter membership. I would like to join but also would like to throw my hat in when a contest is being run so...are all supporting members entered in these contests or should I wait to join up when a membership drive is being done?
 
R2R has alot of memeber giveaways that yes, if you're a supporting member, you're automatically entered into. But the contests aren't the only benefits of being a supporting member.
supp-jpg.546672


Hope this helps :)
 
There is also the Partnermeber drive that usually occurs around the end of August and September.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new