Memphis frag swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got back from the memphis frag swap, and well all I have to say is chattanoogas rocked! Seeing memphis was different as I have never been before but Im glad to live in chattanooga. In all there was maybe 5 people with tanks selling stuff, and I wasnt really impressed. but they made a good effort I guess. there were a few nice LFS there, they even honored our club card and gave us 15% off. Just thought id fill everyone in.
 
I agree with Bryan... I think this was one of their first attempts which was successful, but not worth 12 hours driving and two nights in a hotel.

The people at Kermits were great.

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new