Menard Villaber

  • Thread starter Thread starter joroscoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joroscoe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
39
Reaction score
43
Location
60641
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone is in contact with him I would value the opportunity to say hi. I have been out for 12 years and he was very kind to me before. I used to bring my mom to Reef Dwellers back in the day and she passed 2 years ago so I have been a bit sentimental with Mother’s Day.
 
If anyone is in contact with him I would value the opportunity to say hi. I have been out for 12 years and he was very kind to me before. I used to bring my mom to Reef Dwellers back in the day and she passed 2 years ago so I have been a bit sentimental with Mother’s Day.
awe man. really sorry to hear about your mom. Menard is as good as they come! I have been way out of touch with him as well. sad too say.

I think Carlos at Coralvue would be the main line to him though I'd bet. Reef Dwellers though, That brings some memories as well. Big surge systems! Man what a bygone era really. I still have at least one piece is got from there, maybe 20 years ago now. lol.

Here is his old 300 gallon though! insane by every standard. from an article I wrote back in 2015.

I think I have a number for him but it's pretty old. may not be good anymore.


tn_P1010048_jpg_zpshw36ao8j.jpg
 
anyone get in touch with with. I was also looking today hi. last time I ran into him was at Sea Schor store. He was helping owner Steve out a few days a week. unfortunately that store closed when Steve passed away during Covid sad situation.
 
anyone get in touch with with. I was also looking today hi. last time I ran into him was at Sea Schor store. He was helping owner Steve out a few days a week. unfortunately that store closed when Steve passed away during Covid sad situation.
He's at Marine concepts these days, he mans the store front the two days its open.
 
anyone get in touch with with. I was also looking today hi. last time I ran into him was at Sea Schor store. He was helping owner Steve out a few days a week. unfortunately that store closed when Steve passed away during Covid sad situation.
He's at Marine concepts these days, he mans the store front the two days its open.
Sorry to revive an old post, but is this still true? I’m looking for Menard myself after years of being dormant and see Marine Concepts is open 4 days a week now, if he still works there did you know which days he usually works?
 
Did you try calling Marine Concepts to see if he still works there? Call me crazy but they might know.
 
Did you try calling Marine Concepts to see if he still works there? Call me crazy but they might know.
Call me crazy then as I was full steam on just dropping in unannounced. Good call (literally) pscheel2, I’ll give them a ring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new