MERKEY'S TANKS

dealing with 75+ gallons as full swaps, sandbed works and water changes is no small task you were very deliberate in all actions and pics really show it for sure M thanks tons
 
@BighohoReef we are about to add 3 sps to the tank tomorrow and
It is a gold hammer :)

Thank you so much, I was caught up in all the names as well and now that indo opened up there are just so many that are cheap that don't have names that I go for ;)
Tell that green hammer to step aside and let Goldie have some spotlight ! ;Woot I have my eye out for one you’ll be the first to see it when I acquire it;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new