Merry Christmas from MS

  • Thread starter Thread starter spscrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spscrazy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
634
Reaction score
12
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! I have been enjoying your site for awhile so today I thought well I should stop stalking & let everyone know I'm here! It is nice to see a group of people help each other instead of acting like everyone is stupid but them. I have a 95g reef tank I started without help & made alot of mistakes to begin with. bad equip. wrong equip. etc but in the last 6 months I have finally gotten closer to where I want to be. Hopefully joining this site will help me progress even further.
Tina
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new