• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scousereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about starting up a group for UK Reefers to Trade, Buy and Sell mostly their corals but also fish/inverts.

I live in Liverpool, England and I would like to meet new reefers and learn everything there is to know about marine aquariums.

I think a great way to do this while also improving my own reef and sharing any really nice corals with others would be to swap frags with other like minded reefers.

If yourself or anyone you know is a Reefer in the UK then get involved and together we can create a friendly, vibrant and genourous saltwater community! :cool::D

Clarkii82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about starting up a group for UK Reefers to Trade, Buy and Sell mostly their corals but also fish/inverts.

I live in Liverpool, England and I would like to meet new reefers and learn everything there is to know about marine aquariums.

I think a great way to do this while also improving my own reef and sharing any really nice corals with others would be to swap frags with other like minded reefers.

If yourself or anyone you know is a Reefer in the UK then get involved and together we can create a friendly, vibrant and genourous saltwater community! :cool::D

Nice idea, and certainly it would be good to meet other UK reefers. I’m always a bit wary of user initiated marketplace though. Overly cautious I guess that I’m going to get scammed. But more that I don’t really have that much to swap. At the moment I need to build up my collection. Only have Xenia, Zoas (no idea what), and star polps (not sure of the spelling but looks like really short grass with a pearl like thing on it).

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back