Metal Halide For 75/90 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter KVYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a good metal halide fixture, brand, and model that is good for a 75 or 90 gallon tank. My budget is ABOUT $500. It's fine if I have to use multiple halide fixtures as long as it stays within the budget.
 
I use the reefbrite mh/led hybrid fixtures. They are 250w and have 2 of the Xho strips down the side. I love them. The fixture itself has no fan built in but somehow when they designed them, they did a great job of displacing the heat. I don't even have to run a chiller with them. I may be selling 1 so pm me if you are still looking.
 
Here are some pics of 1

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new