Metal Stand (Michigan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3mm3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What part of Michigan? I'm down around Dayton Ohio and could probably help you out if it's just a basic metal frame.

I wish I would have known this. I wanted to do metal, but balked at the cost after I got a great deal on a stand..... regret it every time I have to do anything in the sump area.
 
Why do you think steel is better than wood?

I am in the planning process of building a stand and can weld and have made many other steel frames etc, but i was going to go down the wood route.
I actually built a wooden frame but I'm not happy with it, ordered a 90deg clamp to get it square.
Interested in peoples opinions....

Will you still close it in with doors etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new