Metallic Hairy Mushroom fragging?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qasim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Qasim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
286
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I have a rock now almost covered with Metallic hairy mushrooms. I have no idea how to get them off the rock safely and get them attached to a new one. What is the safest way of getting them off for a “pre-beginner” your help is highly appreciated.

Below is a recent photo, however yesterday two of the shrooms started to split again and would be very nice and lovelly to see them all over the tank if I manage to get them off the rock and get them attached to new ones

F5E1C37D-A381-4DAE-BC1E-AEF6C21FA602.jpeg
 
I’m not sure but I have mushrooms popping up in different places in the tank. I just picked on of these up and your right they add a lot to tanks.

I’ve never tried to get them off the rocks they just do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new