Meteor shower

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerius007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

aerius007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
808
Reaction score
14
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was up last night and was lucky enough to have perfectly clear skies. I knew there was the annual meteor shower, Perseids, so I thought I would go out for a look. WOW!!! Truely amazing. I was able to see about 1 a minute. Some were close by and had super bright green tails. It is going to continue tonight and tomorrow night so if the skies are clear take a look towards the NE and you will see something. FYI, Catholics sometimes call the meteor shower "tears of St. Lawerence."
 
I was up until 2:30 EST last night watching them. Maybe that is why I am tired today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new