Miami Hurricane Chalice growth

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
4,909
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How big do these things get if you leave them to grow? It is by far the slowest growing coral in my tank and i’m seeing great growth from everything else.

I understand that Chalices are not fast growers but this is a slug.
 
How long have you had it?
 
Where is it in your tank?
Is it getting enough light?
 
Where is it in your tank?
Is it getting enough light?
its in the sand bed. Yea, it is I would say. I havent PAR tested it but I think i'll just chalk it up to the fact that chalices just grow slow. My Euphyllia are pretty slow too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new