Miami reef stores?

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be flying back into Miami in a couple days. I live in north FL what are some really good reef stores with lots of Sps for sale? If any are close to the airport let me know. Thanks.
 
The closest I know is in lantana ... Maybe 30 minutes north of Miami it's called tanks a lot they have a lot of good sps it's on lantana rd
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new