• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Trocus snails! Tiny clean up crew!

Item Price
10$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HookedAquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
181
Reaction score
59
Location
Menifee
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have tons of Micro Trocus snails (Collonista Sp.) that I originally purchased from MosaicMacros early 2025. These little guys are roughly the size of a grain of rice and can get into even the smallest cracks of your rock work!
It is an understatement to call them small


10 for 10$
local pick up 92584
shipping is available!
 
20261006_220953.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new