Micromussa feeding

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Is once a day feed or twice a day too much for micromussa lord ?
thanks
 
Once a day more than good- I feed mine 2-3X per week- Mysis shrimp
 
Heck I might not have the best growth but I only feed once or twice a month.

I believe if you feed them too much they can catch a bacterial infection that causes them to rot from the inside out.

I’d say once or twice a week is plenty tbh
 
Sorry another question.
I use AF life source once a week after water change……
Been to LFS and he’s recommended the following for coral food….

AB+ coral nutrition
H2 ocean pro+
reef roids

does this look good and is there any point using the AB+ reef energy if I use AF life source…..
Just trying not to throw to much in my tank

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 356B9651-A237-40D8-BA50-397FB8FAB6FE.jpeg
    356B9651-A237-40D8-BA50-397FB8FAB6FE.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 69
  • A648A406-F75C-4CA5-AF0C-55EA9D670181.jpeg
    A648A406-F75C-4CA5-AF0C-55EA9D670181.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 228CBAB1-1BE5-456D-A3A3-1E867ADD8BD0.jpeg
    228CBAB1-1BE5-456D-A3A3-1E867ADD8BD0.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 97

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new