Micromussa for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter epidemic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pics are WYSIWYG. All pics taken on 11-22-06.
Heres what I got. I
1.Spiderman micro +5 polyps- $180 shipped
P1010163.jpg

P1010164.jpg


2*.Love and Hate- Red with green stripes and green
mouths
2a.5 polyp-$115 shipped.
P1010165.jpg

P1010166.jpg
 
Last edited:
4. Jealousy- red with yellow/orange stripes.+10
polyps, $200 shipped.
P1010147.jpg

P1010153.jpg

P1010154.jpg
 
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

If you ever interested in trading for a smaller frag (2 or so polyps) of the Spiderman...let me know!
 
Beautiful frags.

Still digging that spiderman. Jealousy rocks.

BTW, have you figured out time travel?;)
 
Last edited:
*cough*

cool looking micros. why so expensive?? is that how much you paid for them? just curious.....didnt know frags were still going that high.
 
Shipping is a big issue. Id give you a better deal if you came and picked them up;)
 
I won't name names...but a big west coast collector/retailer is still selling them for more...and without the shipping! The really cool looking micros and lords for that matter are still demanding high prices for some reason!


Overnighting something is only $50 when you go with UPS or Fedex... USPS Express is half the price, and I haven't had any problems with them!
 
*cough*

cool looking micros. why so expensive?? is that how much you paid for them? just curious.....didnt know frags were still going that high.

You dont look at many micro's do ya?;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new