Micromussa ID plea

  • Thread starter Thread starter uhgster1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uhgster1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,535
Location
Clarksville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C39572D5-B55B-4B58-AED3-397A8AC82D29.jpeg
Is this a true micromussa? It doesn’t behave like my other lords. The tentacles are ALWAYS out and as you can see the tips fluoresce. I have a Bowerbanki,
B2256AF5-EDDA-48E6-B315-B3332383A224.jpeg
and other micromussas,
3FCAC228-093F-4F7E-9520-89ADC5E55B39.jpeg
so you can see what I’m talking about. Anybody else have these?
 
1st pic is a true micromussa, probably a different species than the other micros, as the polyps look a little smaller than the other micros
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new