Middle brace and I am concerned....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ineedhelp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ineedhelp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
158
Reaction score
103
Location
Viera, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a stand for my 90g and when I put the tank on the stand I noticed that the middle (wooden brace) isnt there for the tank fromt he stand.... However, I do have the plastic brace on the tank to suppor it... should I be concerned?
 
A lot of tanks don't have the middle brace for that size. The main pressure is balanced along the outer edges. If you bought a reputable stand, they are designed to withstand without the middle brace. However, you can always add any form of brace to strengthen the stand structurally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new