Might sell tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter newbreefr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

newbreefr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2021
Messages
204
Reaction score
61
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I currently have an Innovative Marine Nuvo 15AIO but I’m getting busier with college and don’t have much time to give to keep a thriving tank so I might sell it. How should I go about selling a running fish tank??
 
Hello all, I currently have an Innovative Marine Nuvo 15AIO but I’m getting busier with college and don’t have much time to give to keep a thriving tank so I might sell it. How should I go about selling a running fish tank??
You can always just clean it up a bit so it looks more presentable then list it as a running tank, sold as a complete package?

Alternatively, sell off your livestock to other hobbyists, then sell the system and associated equipment as parts for more, or a complete package at a discount!
 
I live in Northern Colorado if anybody is interested
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new