Miguel's 75 gal reef build

Miguel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bossier City, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to get a bigger tank for the last couple months and finally got my next setup. Today I got the 75 gal cleaned and decided to start a build thread as I get it setup. Wish me luck this is my first build this size and dealing with the cycling of a new tank. I would appreciate advice and feedback. My next hurdle is sump and plumbing.

qame8eha.jpg
da7aga4e.jpg
uzyqapan.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new