0   0   0
Chaos Aquaculture Live Sale

Candy Green Apple Paly
Candy Green Apple Paly $35_$23.jpg

Blood Suckers Zoa
Blood Suckers $25_$16.jpg

Candy Crush
Candy Crush Shroom $50_$40.jpg
It was my first time seeing those bloodsuckers but I definitely wanna get some now! Such a nice red on those guys. The Candy Crush is on my “to buy” list, but there’s some bounces I wanna get first. I keep telling myself I’m gonna save for them, then I find myself participating in another live sale ;Hilarious soon enough, I’m sure I’ll give in and buy one during a sale. I’m hoping your pics of it as it grows will make that “soon enough” turn into “I need it”

OP
OP
sp1187

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was my first time seeing those bloodsuckers but I definitely wanna get some now! Such a nice red on those guys. The Candy Crush is on my “to buy” list, but there’s some bounces I wanna get first. I keep telling myself I’m gonna save for them, then I find myself participating in another live sale ;Hilarious soon enough, I’m sure I’ll give in and buy one during a sale. I’m hoping your pics of it as it grows will make that “soon enough” turn into “I need it”
the crush was an accidental buy. i was just trying the purchase process. hope it's better his next live.
after that the next two were just to justify shipping cost. :rolleyes:
but, yea, i like the red of those. we'll see if they look the same under my lighting.

bouncies do nothing for me.

who's live tomorrow?;)

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the crush was an accidental buy. i was just trying the purchase process. hope it's better his next live.
after that the next two were just to justify shipping cost. :rolleyes:
but, yea, i like the red of those. we'll see if they look the same under my lighting.

bouncies do nothing for me.

who's live tomorrow?;)
The purchase process was a pain to say the least. As for shipping, mine will go unjustified as I only spent about $28 on three frags…

Bounce mushrooms weren’t something I cared for until I got my Sunkist. I loved the color of the bubbles, being the main reason I got it. However, after having it in my tank for about a week or two I found my love for them

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 69 28.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back