Mike's Fluuval Flex 32.5

mavillan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I made my account a while ago and haven't touched it since I have let my tank mature with my two clown fish (Davinci and Darwin). They live in a nice Fluuval Flex 32.5. My old tank's seal broke in my third floor apartment, and I had to get a smaller tank as we expect to move a few times in the next few years. I have 2 blue-legged crabs and 2 trochus snails. I got a Fluuval PS1 skimmer in December and am having some trouble keeping decent skimmate, but I have inconsistent success. The one major difference in the tank is that I got the freshwater version to save money on the light, and I threw the Fluuval Marine 3.0 I had from the previous tank.

My QT is a Fluuval Evo with the standard PVC pipe and circulation fan. I just got my first two corals to live in there for a bit before I move them over. I got GSP and a Gold Hammer. I have some questions about if they are healthy, but I'll throw those in another thread.

My goal is to grow GSP on the back wall of the Flex as a backdrop and have various corals on the rocks. That being said, I can't do it until the tank is in a more permanant location, so I will have to wait for that. I have a bit of an algea spike right now, but I will update pictures when I am more proud of what it looks like under white light.

Fish List (DT):
x1 Davinci Clown
x2 Trochus Snails
x2 Blue-Legged Hermit Crabs
x1 GSP Frag
x1 Gold Hammer Frag

Livestock (QT)
x1 Green Hammer Coral
x1 Emerald Crab
x1 Nassarius Snail
X1 Turbo Snail

20220308_190321.jpg

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back