Mike's Frag Tank Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Little did I know that when my mom was picking up some live rock she picked up a six line for my bristle worms problem... @cameronh
 
Haha man I know lol. Im only 14 so I dont drive, and I cant get a job yet. So I asked her to pick me up some rock on her way home from work, and she got me the six line as a suprise
Thats awesome, see if she can pick me up a peppermint angel next time she goes out..
 
Haha man I know lol. Im only 14 so I dont drive, and I cant get a job yet. So I asked her to pick me up some rock on her way home from work, and she got me the six line as a suprise
Cool mom man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new