Mile High 90-gallon Mixed reef start

Anfernee024

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a 90-gallon, and transferred everything from a 75-gallon. The black sand is new and this pic is from 12-23-16.

#reef2reef #worldwidecorals #mywwccontest

20170103_192243.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new