Milepora

Thanks you are a pro. Now I need an orange milepora ....
Haha, I wish I was a pro....the difference between successful acro tanks and non successful tanks all boils down to how much you take care of your tank. Make a habit of watching each coral daily and making mental notes of how it looks. That way you will notice when things look different, and you will be able to diagnose the issue and catch it before it gets out of hand. It is super addicting..haha I started out with one and now have over 70...
 
Haha, I wish I was a pro....the difference between successful acro tanks and non successful tanks all boils down to how much you take care of your tank. Make a habit of watching each coral daily and making mental notes of how it looks. That way you will notice when things look different, and you will be able to diagnose the issue and catch it before it gets out of hand. It is super addicting..haha I started out with one and now have over 70...
I love a mixed tank though. I have some dark place for nps sun corals , carnation corals , sea fans...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new