• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Millepora Pack, SPS Pack, Space Invader, Goniopora - Lots of pics

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Folks, I had sometime at hand today and am posting a few frags...They have been growing for a while. some over six months...I can ship anywhere in US mainland for $50. Picking up locally is always the best way to do it...minimum $200.

So look in and enjoy without any charge :). All frags are WYSIWYG unless otherwise stated.

#1) ($300) Millepora Pack consists of three 2-3 inches frags of three outstanding frags. Tranquil Millepora is bright blue with shiny polyps which glows in actinics. Mother colony and frag both below.

Tranquil Milleporam -mom.jpg

Tranquil Millepora.JPG

Second in the pack is Diablo Millepora. This beauty is a slow grower but this is as bright pink as it gets...
This Millepora is Acid Trip Millepora. Bright orange with glowing green polyps...
Diablo Millepora and Acid Trip Millepora.JPG

#2) ($350)Pack of 7 bright and high end Acros.

Pack2.JPG

Frag Pack 2 A.JPG

The ones I know by name - RR Fink Floyd, Myagi Tort, SHMD Acro, Orange Passion, Magnificent.

Here is the mother colony of SHMD (Sam's High Maintenance Date)...gorgeous tabling acro with orange polyps which glows in actinics.

SHMD Front.JPG

SHMD.JPG

#3) ($200) Jawbreaker - 1+ inch adult with 2 babies. Some reds are already on the adult.
JB with 2 babies.JPG

#4) ($100) Space Invader Pectina - local pickup only.
Space Invader 1.JPG

#5) (80) Space Invader pectina
Space Invder 2.JPG

#6) (60) Space Invader Pectina
Space Invader 3.JPG

#7) ($50) Space Invader Pectina
Space Invader 4.JPG

#8) ($150) Diablo Millepora
Diablo Mille.JPG

#9)($40) Myagi Tort
Myagi Tort 1.JPG

#10) (100) Acid Trip Millepora
Acid Trip.JPG

#11) ($80) large Bizzaro Cyphastrea frag
Bizzaro.JPG

#12) ($50) 1"+ Bizzaro Cyphastrea frags - I have 3 more

#13) ($50) large colonies of Original Oregon tort (local pickup only).

#14) ($30) Sunset Monti (local pickup only)
Sunset monti.JPG

#15) ($40) 5 nice polyps of grandis Palythoa
Grandis.JPG

For the Goniopora lovers, I have mature frags of Rainbow Goni, Pinky Pie and SnowFlake. This is not WYSIWYG. Please see this thread of pics - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/six-pack-goniopora.431447/
#16) ($80) Pinky Pie Goniopora
#17) ($70) Rainbow Goniopora
#18) ($50) Snow Flake Goniopora

That will be all for today.

Sam

PS: If any coral arrives dead, pls send me pics of within one hour of delivery and the corals with either be replaced or refunded.

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw there is green toadstool leather coral, i wondering is it for sell as well with price if you decide to sell let me know please. Thanks alot

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw there is green toadstool leather coral, i wondering is it for sell as well with price if you decide to sell let me know please. Thanks alot
I have a huge neon green toadstool which I will frag once I have some space...none at this moment.

Sam

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,

I have several more requests from yesterday and need to sort them all. Thank you all for looking. Closing this thread for now.

Mods, pls close the thread.

I will reply to all who have PMed me till now.

Sam

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That tranquil millie is baller af, I need to get some at some point.

Thanks Friend

I have several frags of the Tranquil Millepora still available...just ran out of the other two.

This thread is closed but feel free to send PM. I will be opening another thread in couple of weeks.

Sam

reffersmoke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Basking Ridge, NJ
hello sir , i have been searching for 'local" people to buy frags off and I think i lust found you lol , im cycling a nano now and also setting another and would love to see your beauties and purchase some as well , and if you have other items we can talk about them soon ...... i live in essex county as well

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 42.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 127 48.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.2%
Back