MIll's inwall 210

ctsps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
523
Reaction score
53
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi eveyone my name is mike but everyone calls me mill (long story) I am a golfcourse superintendant , its pretty unbelievable how similar turf is acropora .The need for calcium, mag are as important in turf as acros ,amino acids are used in turf to feed benificial bacteria in the soil and help build plant health , similiar to sps feeding.All that being said I purchased a new housed and decided to build an inwall tank when I finished the basement .I will have some pics and update with equipment list and tank shots
 

Attachments

  • 20141017_131748.jpg
    20141017_131748.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 20141031_093342.jpg
    20141031_093342.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 20141031_092412.jpg
    20141031_092412.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 20141031_104457.jpg
    20141031_104457.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 20141004_152438.jpg
    20141004_152438.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
welcome to the forum! looking forward to pics of your progress. I think inwalls are the bomb! :)
 
20141107_172229.jpg
20141107_172141.jpg
fig]194508[/attach]
 
Last edited:
couple of phone pics will update pic and post more info tomarrow thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 20141107_172141.jpg
    20141107_172141.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 20141107_173215.jpg
    20141107_173215.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I ended up transferring my corals from a 90 gal I had setup and purchased some more of course, im gonna take some pics of the fish room and equipment and post tomarrow
 

Attachments

  • 20141107_172407.jpg
    20141107_172407.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 208

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new