Milwaukee Digital Seawater Refractometer (NEW)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDJeep123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
480
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to trade for a Calcium Hannah Checker, and an Alkalinity MARINE Hannah Checker with regents and papers.

I'll pay shipping for my item to you.


Thanks for looking!
 
I wouldn't recommend the Hanna calcium checker. The Alk works great. Calcium not so good. If you can't find anyone to trade let me know. I have the Calc tester and wish that I would have researched better before buying it.
 
df41dc032ca766a0f97a60f3772dfa51.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new