• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee Refractometer for sale

chinw76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
319
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this Milwaukee Refractometer and haven't used it much. I used it when I first got it then bought a hand held one from BRS. I am selling the refractometer with case for $100.00 with shipping included. It sells for $110 on Amazon and the case is $25 on Amazon.
Sorry if images are upside down or sideways, it happens when I upload the pictures.
20190413_200917.jpg
20190413_200842.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-200400_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-200400_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-200400_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-200418_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new