Mindstream where are you?

idol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 22 weeks and I was told for sure I would have the unit in my hands by Thanksgiving.
I have been waiting 5-1/2 months. I just am frustrated.
Did anyone get their unit yet?

U

User1

View Badges
It's been 22 weeks and I was told for sure I would have the unit in my hands by Thanksgiving.
I have been waiting 5-1/2 months. I just am frustrated.
Did anyone get their unit yet?

Are we talking about Thanksgiving in Canada or the US? Dates are different. Just giving them a bit of wiggle room because if the US technically they still have another 2 to 3 days :)

Teasing. But to your question I don't know. Seems a few people have them with others waiting in line right there with you. How many are waiting vs received I have no idea and it is hard to tell. Mostly because we can't judge the numbers by the threads, etc. It is a hot topic right now and a lot of us are trying to stay out of it because while we are concerned for those dropping 1K without receiving it some of us reply not buying or wanting the unit.

So there is a line where we don't want to poke the bear, concerned for fellow hobbyists, parallel frustration due to lack of communication, arm chair quarterbacks with no skin in the game, etc.

The general theme I see on this forum and another I frequent is that there really is no communication out and a lot of what is - is second hand. My suggestion is to call, email, and then talk to your card/bank holder that you used to make the purchase. If you want to continue to wait it out - do so. If not, request a refund. I honestly feel for anyone who paid upfront and still waiting.

@robbyg seems to have the most luck communicating with them and provided honest feedback. Maybe PM him and see what you can do. I say that has he is consistent and also concerned and seems like a good person to talk to.

Best of luck. Hang in there.

OP
OP
I

idol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was communication in the past (3) times. Two times it was truly a person in charge with no questions about it. That was where I was made the promise of delivery by Thanksgiving in the second communication. (Some where on this planet) :)) The third responce is what gives me concern being just a generated generic contact. I E-mailed them on the 25th of this month and suggested I take a ride to see what actually may be going on. I am sure there is good intent but the demand was never dreamed to be as large as it may be. Just look at the Trident's success and back log with folks willing to buy a unit for twice the cost. I will post here any contact I make with them.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whole alot of discussion going here:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back