Mini brittle stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaiReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2016
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
1,140
Location
Albany, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They a multiplying in my fuge like there is no tomorrow. Why not in the DT? Does any of these fish pick at them...dwarf angels or goldstripe maroon clown? Because my scopas and engineer goby I wouldn't think would bother them.
 
Perhaps there is more detritus and pods in the fuge. Mini brittles hide really really well in rock work. I have never seen my clowns or dwarf angels eat them nor does it look like population is declined because of those two fish types.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new