Mini carpet being buried

  • Thread starter Thread starter paphater
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paphater

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
719
Reaction score
438
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My diamond watchman goby keeps partially burying my mini carpet nem. I do my best to blow all the sand off everyday but my question is why is the anemone not moving to a new spot? I can't imagine it is good for it.
 
Not sure,,, but maybe the anemone is getting food from the goby shifting the sand,, maybe there is food in the sand. If it was really unhappy the anemone would move (one would assume). You have got to love those goby fish... they love to be a menace... lol.
 
I am seriously considering it. My wife likes to the name the fish and she has settled on calling him trouble maker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new