Mini carpet in sps tank?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering a mini carpet in my sps tank, what has everyone's experience, any tips?
 
They don't move around a lot. They typically don't host clowns and can be fish eaters. I have and had several over the years. Extremely hardy, will tolerate most lighting. I have never fed mine.
 
Same here. I got one of these for my nano tank long ago. It moved immediately from the spot where I had placed it to a much more annoying spot where it wanted to be.... and it's been there for years. It has thrived and has survived a cross country move.

But.... to answer your question.... I'm not much help. I have never kept one with SPS.
 
They don't move around a lot. They typically don't host clowns and can be fish eaters. I have and had several over the years. Extremely hardy, will tolerate most lighting. I have never fed mine.
They don't host clowns? I was wanting to get longfins, but I thought an anemone would help them from getting picked on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new