Miniature snail found on rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dcolives
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dcolives

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
25
Location
Corning
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260217_085234_46DD791B-1AB4-4030-A7A1-53B006AEDAE2.png

Found this guy this morning smaller than a pea. I dip all new coral so not sure where it came from. My tank is a couple months old and I do have a cleanup crew but have scene no snail eggs. Thanks in advance for the help!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new