Miscellaneous. Apex Controller, ORP/Ozone controller, Checkers, probes etc

Item Price
10-325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Big Tuna

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
15
Location
Staten Island NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling off a few thing I have laying around. Everything is in working order and tested prior. I am open to reasonable offers. Local pickup NY, NJ. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Neptune Apex EL- comes with ph and temp probe. I reset, updated and tested. I can send you a video of turning the links and all of the relays on and off. original owner - $325 SOLD

Barely used Neptune Pm1 module- $65 SOLD

Pinpoint Orp ultra pure platinum tip probe. Barely used. - $45

New lab grade pinpoint double junction ph probe - $40 SOLD

Copper Hanna checker with regiment - $30 SOLD

Pinpoint ph calibration solution 7 and 10 ph. 5 packets of each-$10 for all of them. Comes with some other free calibration solution. SOLD

Like new Milwaukee MC510 Professional ORP Controller for Aquariums - $120. Price drop SOLD



IMG_6741.jpeg

IMG_6749.jpeg

IMG_6752.jpeg

IMG_6748.jpeg

IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6755.jpeg

IMG_6757.jpeg

IMG_6753.jpeg

IMG_6750.jpeg

IMG_6742.jpeg

IMG_6747.jpeg

IMG_6743.jpeg

IMG_6744.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What is an APEX Elite? Do you mean an APEX Pro or an APEX 3? I am interested in an APEX Pro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new