Miscellaneous Items from tank rebuild

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daveph68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
486
Reaction score
92
Location
Hilton Head
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just making some room folks!

Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - $50
Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Shipping will be actual shipping (I do get discounted shipping rates, so I'm passing that along to the buyer).

Please PM if interested.
Thanks!!

DSCN0748.JPG DSCN0747.JPG DSCN0745.JPG DSCN0744.JPG DSCN0743.JPG DSCN0742.JPG
 
ust making some room folks!

Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - SOLD
Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Shipping will be actual shipping (I do get discounted shipping rates, so I'm passing that along to the buyer).

Please PM if interested.
Thanks!!
 
Just making some room folks!

Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15 SOLD
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - SOLD

Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Shipping will be actual shipping (I do get discounted shipping rates, so I'm passing that along to the buyer).

Please PM if interested.
Thanks!!
 
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15 SOLD
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - SOLD

Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Price includes shipping

PM if interested
 
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10 SOLD
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15 SOLD
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - SOLD

Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Price includes shipping

PM if interested
 
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10 SOLD
Neptune DC24 10' M/F Extension Cable (used) - $10 SOLD
Neptune 1Link Male x Male 4 Pin Cable (used)- $15 SOLD
MAX Flipper FLOAT - Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner and 5 Acrylic Replacement Blades (used) - SOLD

Extension Cable for Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10/MP40wQD - 8' Length - $30
Octo Aquatics FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) Euro Bracket - $30

Price includes shipping

PM if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new