• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Miss Piggy Gonis

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ApartmentReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Messages
155
Reaction score
41
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Chunky frags of Miss Piggy Gonis. Long polyp extension and super bright pink. $70 for chuncky frag. Fully healed with noticeable tissue growth. Located in San Francisco, CA. Shipping is $60.

Known pests: Bubble algae, vermitid snails, bristle worms.

IMG_3415.jpeg



 

Attachments

  • IMG_3397.mov
    18 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new