Missing MACNA Flash Sale this Friday night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
missing_macna_flashsale2020SM1x1.jpg

News Flash! We are coming at you this coming Friday night from 7pm to 11pm EST for one of our crazy Flash Sales!

This is going to be fast and heavy with over 120 Frags being posted per hour at insanely discounted prices! There will also be a Raffle Prize given away!

The sale takes place this Friday night September 4th from 7PM to 11PM!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING FLASH SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Flash Sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts, emails and Private Messages only. Over 500+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 4 hours. Expect batches of 5 - 8 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

Number one rule is to only have ONE coral in your shopping cart at a time during the Flash Sale!

NO FREE SHIPPING
unless combined with a non Flash Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Flash Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

prizes_200x75.jpg

missing_macna_raffleprizes_SM1x1.jpg

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the Flash Sale. If you do both you get 2 entries.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

shipping_200x75.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). You must purchase shipping at checkout for this shipping unit. Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Missing MACNA Sale Shipping" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 9/11, on Friday or after, you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a Flash Sale shipping unit.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are bringing the heat for this Flash Sale tomorrow, you don't want to miss this one.

WCS08271.jpg

WCS08274.jpg

WCS08275.jpg

WCS08276.jpg

Alaeriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to participate in one of these live sales soon enough. Best of luck to everyone buying! I shall keep waiting for that good old cycle, and maybe in December there will be some neat sales.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back