Missing MACNA Flash Sale this Friday night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Butakiya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always hard to resist when you see something you like. How has the shawn's berry gone i have only 30gl my acros don't stay alive long :(

PenRob08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F427F3F5-5CD7-44A6-AC77-62AF5F340F41.jpeg

I’m happy I was able to snag a few beauties!

swiss1939

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably missed this in this long thread.. but if you've already purchased shipping module, how do you order more stuff from the regular site without getting double charged for shipping? I am trying to purchase something else and it is only giving me one option which would charge me again for shipping.

Butakiya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably missed this in this long thread.. but if you've already purchased shipping module, how do you order more stuff from the regular site without getting double charged for shipping? I am trying to purchase something else and it is only giving me one option which would charge me again for shipping.
jus email them afterwards they will refund you

Butakiya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not as familiar with their checkout but there is also sometimes a add to existing button maybe

ReadySet-Flow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sometimes places have a code "addon" that gives free shipping specifically for instances where you've already ordered stuff and that's just being added into the box. Try that.

swiss1939

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sometimes places have a code "addon" that gives free shipping specifically for instances where you've already ordered stuff and that's just being added into the box. Try that.
That worked! I was trying every other potential code I could think of and nothing was working. You solved it!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Use the coupon ADDON at checkout. That will negate the shipping charge.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always hard to resist when you see something you like. How has the shawn's berry gone i have only 30gl my acros don't stay alive long :(

it’s one of the craziest, fastest growing and hardiest Acropora we have. It might just be a good choice for you

dtrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had issues with orders not being fulfilled yet...or even started?
I am in Florida and received my order today. Shipping information was sent to me yesterday. I paid for the 9-10 shipping package and WWC delivered on time for me.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back