Missing Naoko Fairy Wrasse

FlashDragonz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added an Naoko fairy wrasse and he has been MIA for three days. I saw him actively swimming around in the tank and eating food for the first 24hrs of adding him to my display tank. Went to feed the next morning and he was gone. I have a lid so I know he hasn’t jumped out (I also checked around on the ground just in case). Anyone got any ideas?
 
What other fish are in your tank? How big is it? Do you have many caves or hiding spots?
 
What other fish are in your tank? How big is it? Do you have many caves or hiding spots?
I have clowns, cardinals, goby, and a coral beauty. It is a 55 gallon and I have lots of hiding spots.
 
I agree he's probably hiding.It will show itself when ready.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new