Mites and worms?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
288
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I was just on vacation (someone was taking care of my tank) but I’m looking at my tank this morning there were mite and worm looking things on the glass, what are they if you can ID them, are they harmful, and how do I get rid of them?
IMG_2206.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg

IMG_2208.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new