Mix water

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There are some minor caveats, but in general...

Clean, covered, indoors....indefinitely IMO.

Even used saltwater IME can be saved "years" as long as it's just clear water/no junk in it.
 
There are some minor caveats, but in general...

Clean, covered, indoors....indefinitely IMO.

Even used saltwater IME can be saved "years" as long as it's just clear water/no junk in it.

It depends on the brand. BRS did a study a few years ago to test this out.


^Both of these replies are correct, in my humble opinion 🙃
 
I have stored IO purple for up to two weeks. I suppose it would store longer but I've never needed to find out. I'm lazy tho and have never tested parameters of fresh vs stored water but corals have never seemed to mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new