Mixed reviews on isopods please let me know what you think

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost all my corals mostly in the past 1-2 months …I found zoa eating spiders nudibranches and who else knows my parameters are and been perfect but most of my coral died and very fast….now people say isopods are ok then they say they’re not ….could they of been the real reason my corals died? I’ve had this one tank over a year now most of the coral have been in there since week 2… pics of what I caught today inside a rock I broke up…one of them I believe actually was pregnant it’s almost like it had a ball sack on it

78E62F87-E8A1-4B9F-A428-016DA9F60116.png

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are fine. I'd be willing to be that they are present in 99% of all reef tanks.

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird I’m reading this forum from months ago 10 other people said the same thing tho so idk what to believe and what do you wanna know? I had a reef tank 40 gallons for a year perfect parameters mostly lps and when I suddenly stopped feeding so heavy to get my hippo over ich which he did and is now beautiful I plan on transferring him to my 100 gallon in a month or so

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 55 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back