Mixing amino acids together

Star reefer3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I mix a few different amino acids together cause I like all of the brands but want to mix them to make like a super blend. Can I do this or will it have an adverse on the tank.
 
Can I mix a few different amino acids together cause I like all of the brands but want to mix them to make like a super blend. Can I do this or will it have an adverse on the tank.

I would only dose one brand. I wouldn't mix them.
 
Ok thanks for the help what would be the affects of mixing them?

That's the thing, don't know. Possible reaction? I believe everyone just uses one product. Never heard anyone mixing them.
 
That's the thing, don't know. Possible reaction? I believe everyone just uses one product. Never heard anyone mixing them.
Huh thanks for the info maybe I'll conduct an experiment some time
 
That's the thing, don't know. Possible reaction? I believe everyone just uses one product. Never heard anyone mixing them.
Huh thanks for the info maybe I'll conduct an experiment some time
 
It might be Ok if they were just amino acids, but since they are just a black box, who knows what else is in the bottle too.
True
 
我试过把zeo的氨基酸和tm混一起用,但是感觉使用后,sps的状态并不好,而且颜色会变深。

Translation added by Moderation team:
"I tried to mix the amino acid of zeo with tm, but after using it, the state of sps is not good, and the color will become darker."
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new