Mixing Designer Clownfish

Chipper1978

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
353
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had a mated pair of orange storm clownfish and recently lost one of them. In thinking of getting another one, it made me wonder if most hobbyists get pairs of the same exact type of designer clown (e.g. two orange storms) or if you prefer to mix them (e.g., orange storm with a gladiator). Would love to hear what you all prefer!
 
I had a mated pair of orange storm clownfish and recently lost one of them. In thinking of getting another one, it made me wonder if most hobbyists get pairs of the same exact type of designer clown (e.g. two orange storms) or if you prefer to mix them (e.g., orange storm with a gladiator). Would love to hear what you all prefer!
You can for sure mix them, just dont put clarkiis, tomatos, maroons or skunks with your storm!
 
There are so many different clowns that I love so I mixed two groups so I have 4 different ocellaris varieties (2 pairs) A naked and orange storm pair, and an extreme black misbar and frostbite pair
 
You can for sure mix them, just dont put clarkiis, tomatos, maroons or skunks with your storm!
I definitely wouldn't do that, but was more wondering mixing different types of ocellaris.
 
There are so many different clowns that I love so I mixed two groups so I have 4 different ocellaris varieties (2 pairs) A naked and orange storm pair, and an extreme black misbar and frostbite pair
Like the idea of the orange storm with the naked.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new