Mixing water

  • Thread starter Thread starter nintendee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nintendee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
17
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve just mixed 4 gallons of saltwater in a bucket and got to go to bed because I have work in the morning It will be about 20 ish hours until I can do the water change will the water be okay being still in the bucket for that long as long as I check salinity and add distilled water to compensate for evaporation, thanks!!
 
Do you have a little pump to keep the water mixing .
 
You will be fine.

I make 30 gallons at a time and regularly will have 5 gal that is there for weeks and weeks. No issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new