Miyagi, blue icle, cali, austera, or WHAT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishhy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishhy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not entirely certain what this is.
It is growing more like a tort to me, but has yellow on the VERY tip where it has growth.
Any help in positively identifying is appreciated!

IMAG0176 1.jpg


IMAG0490 1.jpg


IMAG0352 1.jpg
 
Very hard to see from the picture but it's definetly not a tort I think it's more an austera
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new